● 1:12 Student-Teacher Ratio
● New, Clean, Open Classroom Concept
● Safe, Active Play Spaces Inside & Outside
● 6 Daily Learning Activities based upon our Lyndon Learning Curriculum
● Continuous, Daily Parent Communication through Brightwheel
● A Passion for Nutrition - Variety of Foods Cooked Fresh Daily
● Whole Brain Teaching Multi-Learning Style Classroom Management
● Reggio-Emilia Inspired Long-Term Projects
● Quarterly Parent Engagement Events and Regular Lesson Extensions for Home
Did you know that 1 in 2 Kentucky learners don't have the necessary skills for a successful Kindergarten year? Lyndon Learning's Pre-K program aims to change that. Last year, 93% of our students were considered Kindergarten ready on the day they graduated.
Instead of using endless worksheets and flashcards, Lyndon Learning Childcare uses a carefully planned, scaffolded lesson plan that includes ample play, exploration, and critical thinking skills for the 21st Century learner.
Your child will develop and solve long-term problems through a quarterly Reggio-Emilia inspired project, using the unique Lyndon Learning Curriculum. We hit every milestone on the Kentucky Early Childhood Standards. You can see these on our Monthly Goals and Weekly Scaffolding lesson plans, located on our Parent Engagement board.
At Lyndon Learning Prekindergarten, we aim for every day to be a “big day”! I’d love to meet you and tell you more about our wonderful classroom and other amazing things we do at your tour. We can’t wait to meet you!
Full Time: $175 /wk
No Part time Availability